Saturday, January 20, 2007

I think I am suffering from severe brain damage recently. I did the stupidest thing that my central intelligence system control in my gray matter failed to detect. After studying for hours at mac's, I needed the loo; desperately.
I went into the nearest toliet and rushed past a guy gaping at me. Then my lagging brain decided to function and tell my central control system that I went into the wrong toliet. shit.
After rushing out and going into the right toliet, I started laughing at myself. God, I cannot differenciate what even 3 year olds can.
A piece of good advice I just found out: never study too long and fry your brain.

I also discovered that apparently, I am a descendant of a dialect, heng hua, that no one recognises; and would acknowledge. However, I now have proof that my dialect exists and is not one of the 10 languages that die out each year!

the following supports my claim: Heng Ann (XingAn) is a community whose ancestors originated from Heng Hua (Xinghua/Putian) in China Fujian province.Heng Hua(s) formed Heng Ann Associations throughoutMalaysia such as Klang Heng Ann, Klang Hock Poh Sen, Malacca Heng Ann,etc.
The source is groups.yahoo.com/group/heng-ann/.
HA. my dialect exists ok!?

Ja, now that you have found out that everything is ok, relax k? you really are a damn nice person you know? one of the sweetest people I have met :) You make me feel guilty for not worrying with you. If there are any changes on anything, I will update you. But for now, chill. You deserve it.

Mel, sorry and don't be mad. (:

5 comments:

liveitreal said...

hey! jac jac!

finee. i believe that heng hua exists okay!

a really endangered specie i guess.

thanks for saying im nice. you are too. you were able to see the good side and get to know V even when the world turns against him.

anyw, you know who hates me. haha. go read his blog.

TJJV said...

Why you delete my comments meanie? Promised to call back for two consecutive night and never once, now still delete my comments on your little adventure in the guys toilet. Lol. Okay lah, I sympathise you a lot. Your mum shouldn't push you that hard. I mean come on 4 hours, I hardly study that long even when exam is just a week away. I thought you would have a new entry for tonight. Oh well... see ya tmr. Nite nite.

aLi said...

hello!

hmm, kinda weird to make a tag like this, but I've tagged you to do a meme!

go check out from my blog~
cya on monday and don't go wandering into anymore male toilets soon yeah? We don't want the NTUC cashiers to know of your promiscuious activities~lol~

liveitreal said...

JAC JAC!

how's lunch today?

jacq said...

jas you rock and he stone, haha I am crapping but it is the truth, shucks I am late for the chingay thing.