Saturday, February 3, 2007

haven't blogged in while, feels good to write again.
mum is gearing up again after letting me off from a long break. I have learnt not to take trust in her promises. But this time, I don't bother correcting her, I just shut up. Let her do whatever, I am really tired of trying to communicate with a person that shoves everything you say right back in your face.

I realised that is my general attitude towards people nowadays. Just think whatever you guys want to, you have that right you know? to think I mean. I am just sick and tired of explaining myself; so as long my conscience is clear that is fine with me. the people I care about are the only people I need to explain myself to. you people are the people I trust, there are only 5 of you now; I hope there will be more in future. I hope to be able to trust people again. I need to lick my wounds first. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

I been in deep thought these few days. I want to find the real me. Maybe I been someone that I don't really know for the past year. I find that I succumb to peer pressure easily. Time to put that behind me and just do whatever I think is right for myself. I must learn to think for myself without the influence of others. I am who I am! :)

I have also learnt to treat people with equal respect and friendship. No matter what they have done to you, just learn to forgive and forget. But, I may have trouble to trust them again cause I keep getting stuck at the forgetting part. heh. I need more time maybe. It is just I am very tired, of forgetting and then getting hurt again and forgiving and forgetting and repeating the whole freaking cycle. But I will still treat everyone the same, just now I know who I can trust. I feel really relieved, to get that whole episode behind me and start again.

I want to donate blood but I find it hard to believe that sticking a tube which diameter of a pencil into your arm isn't going to hurt. I think I need to summon more courage if I am ever going to save the life of another human being.

花樣少年少女 is a good show. It is so funny, I just need to think of it and laugh. The character's dilemma are so ridiculous and ella's antics are so hilarious. But beneath it all you can see that the show brings many lessons in life into the drama. Like how to judge for yourself, how not to be influenced by peer pressure, how to strive for what you want in life..

Weiji, I can swim k! bu yao xiao kan wo! muahahahahaha, but I don't think I can beat you la, damnit.

Mel, must study hard ok? you are like family man, we must pull through the big A together. And I hope you don't end up killing that geog teacher of yours. haha :)

1 comment:

liveitreal said...

JACQUELINE!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!

I READ WHAT