Saturday, January 13, 2007

I learned much in this past week. Now I learned one more thing, life is so unexpected. One day everything may be fine; the next, everything may have changed in ways you never would have expected. I guess the only thing I can do is to treasure everything and everyone around me that I have now! :)

I couldn't help myself today so I slacked. I must nag more at myself!! I am destroying my chances of getting into a local university; but I just can't help it. I don't have the discipline to avoid the temptation.
sob. I will limit myself bit by bit. that way I will eventually get used to it, I hope.

I want to learn golf, maybe shin and I can manage to gather enough people who are interested to learn to join for the nyaa sports section. I don't mind getting burnt. Actually I hardly ever get sun burned; I think my skin just loves the sun. After coming back from Nemo and Kahang, my skin isn't as tanned as some of the people I get with. ha.

Mel, thanks for being my study buddy. Lets work hard to share a dorm in some local uni; you must pull through with me ok? I love you man. :)

Ja, you are freaking nice and sweet that sometimes you make myself feel guilty for feeling selfish and stuff. I will just chicken out if mine matched. But I really want to help too! I think I need more time to become as brave as you.

I forgot what I wanted to write for the last 2 days. I was too busy I just slept my ass off instead of blogging. heh.

1 comment:

TJJV said...

Vince: Hello pervert, I bet you went inside intentionally. Just trying to use study as an excuse right? :P I have always knew you are far from innocent. Have to keep a safe distance from you liao. Oi, what time you calling back? I'm already dozing off.