Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am now against stem cell research; I really support bush's policy of using just the destroyed embryo to do the research. Whatever anyone says, it is still a life. The way I see it, the only difference between a human and an embryo is that a human has been given time to live. Ok, lets imagine we let one embryo from the lab to grow up into a human, can you imagine how he would feel towards stem-cell research? He would hate it wouldn't he? Seeing that he existed due to this research and that his brothers and sisters are being destroyed to save future lives. These embryos however, do not have a choice to chose whether they can be even developed into a human. I find that not giving a chance for a human to live all in the face of science is disturbing.

I think I am too debative, stubborn and childish. I just cannot stand to see my views wrong you know? It is like I must fight until I win. But recently, I just found out to accept another person's point of view and just let the agruement go. However, if you think you are really right, then keep your own thoughts to yourself; just know you are right for yourself. Don't fight to win it, it doesn't do any good.

My mum has just told me she would leave me alone and that she wouldn't interfer in whatever I do. She says she has given up on me. Maybe now I can really see for myself my true capability. Frankly speaking, I am really sad that it has to come to this end; I always thought my mum could still have a part in my life. Everytime I need to bitch about certain people or if things are tough and stuff she would be always there to hear me. Even though I really hate it when she nags, I know it is for my own fucking good.

But somehow the both of us just can't get along. So now I have decided to try do things myself. I will plan my work myself, give myself support and nag at myself to do work, scold myself if my results are sucky and constantly remind myself cause I am super forgetful. I can do this. This is my chance to prove to myself that I am not a baby anymore and I don't need my mum to nag at me just to do work. Actually I know why the two of us can't get along. Whenever my mum nags I tell her, "I know I know, stop nagging" but mums don't stop nagging, they continue to nag, it is their job. So I start arguing back and we start quarreling. It isn't really her fault, it is mostly mine. She just wants me to grow up into a good person, that why she nags. It is just cause I yell back at her and that is why we don't get along. Me and my stupid big mouth and comments.

God, I just realise I am the type of person that I hate. You know those people who wouldn't take in the good advice that people give them, I now realise that I am one of them! Argh, I must work harder to admit my mistakes and train myself to take in scoldings without fighting back. I must understand that life isn't always about being right all the time. I must really really force myself to put myself in other people's shoes and understand their opinion from their perpective. In this way, I can see things from a bigger point of view and become more mature in my thinking.

Goodness, what a day. My mum just decided to give up on me. I must work hard from now on. Mel, I will tell you everything on friday, this happened shortly after we got off the phone. Thanks for always being there, I hope things with my mum will become better. God I was so stupid, yelling back at someone giving me good advice. And I yelled at vince for supporting my mum. Argh I am dumb, idoitic and plain stupid.

No comments: