I was stunned haywire by this cashier at NTUC fairprice coronation today.
Ang and I were brainstorming presents to give to this friend of ours and we decided on this crazy idea to give him baby stuff just to see his reaction when he opens it. So I went to NTUC to get the baby stuff. Standing at the counter, holding this bunch of baby stuff, the cashier asked if the baby was mine. So stunned was I that I told her the baby was my friend's. help.
I still can't get over the fact that instead of asking me if I had a baby bro or sis she asked if I was pregnant. Do I look pregnant?! Maybe society has grossly exaggerated the rise of teenage mothers, so even I am suspected of being one. buying baby stuff isn't a sin right?
Mass PE wasn't that torturous as I expected. I am proud of myself that I didn't cheat any of the rounds and ran all of the rounds. Although the detour to the toliet was really tempting. My muscles will sure ache tmr; actually I think I like the feeling of muscle ache, it gives me the delusion that I have excercise a lot. ha, self-consolation.
NYAA for kahang is finally done! now for the nemo one. Mel, your sms are the only things that keep me awake during lessons, thanks so much for them!
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment