Thursday, January 4, 2007

Melissa! Sorry I freaked out after my haircut, I keep feeling this urge to drag you out to some quiet cafe to have those long conversations that we used to have over the phone. I miss those times when my mum yells at me that I am killing my brain cells with the hp radiation. And now that life is getting weird, it is so hard. I need to scream. Sorry girl, drag you out then scream at you. I decided to post again since I can't be pulling you out everyday to scream. argh.argh.argh.

my dear ja, I get what you are going through, I went through it before. it sucked like hell for me. sorry I keep giving you lousy advice and that I can't really help much but to tell you to endure, endure, endure and that you can call me when you feel like you can't take it anymore. I know the pain of facing it everyday. I hope after a long while, everything will fall back into place again for you.

I have to write my NYAA report faster. Or I can even forget about writing it. I am getting sick at staring at micro.word at my short report. School wasn't really bad, it was great seeing people I haven't seen in ages. I didn't fall asleep in class which surprised me, cause I slept at 1plus. ha. Proves that I ain't sleepy in the first place when I fall asleep in class, I sleep cause I am bored.

1 comment:

liveitreal said...

JAC JAC! xD hahaha, you dont give lousy advice la! aiya im just a lil stupid yeah. anyw allow me to post annymousli lehh.